SuperControl is a dynamic, thriving company that provides holiday booking and management software.
We’re recruiting for a Client Experience Manager.
Salary: £28,000-£35,000, depending on experience.
Location: Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Galloway.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00.
Travel: You will be required to travel in the UK and Ireland for periods of a single day or a few days at a time, estimated to be one trip per month. A flexible outlook is favourable to meet the needs of the business as it grows. The job is predominantly office-based.
Closing date: Friday 2 February.
In this new role you will have major input into the long-term strategic development of the company, with particular regard to the client experience, loyalty and brand advocacy. You will put our clients at the heart of everything we do, helping them grow their business and establishing a service culture throughout the company.
You will lead, manage and coach a team of 8, building culture, brand and service delivery. You will drive continuous improvement and learning for your team and your clients.
This role will suit a self-directed professional who relishes strategic decision-making, nurturing talent in others and change management. You will require business administration or consulting experience, preferably centring on customer service, marketing and analysis of customer data.
- Evidence of success in developing and maintaining client and internal relationships in small and medium companies.
- Evidence of developing service strategy.
- A strong track record in building and leading service teams in small to medium organisations.
- Proven aptitude in data analysis.
- Experience in change management. You will be expected to instigate change; to constantly adapt and evolve.
- Fluent English, with good spelling and grammar.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
- UK driving licence and own vehicle.
- 29 days’ annual leave, including public holidays.
- Group personal pension scheme with 3% contribution from employer.
- Private health care after 3 years of continuous service
- Relaxed, friendly working environment.
- Regular social events.
- A team of 35 awesome colleagues to work with.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is the role for you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the full job spec here.