SuperControl is a dynamic, thriving company that provides holiday booking and management software.
We’re recruiting for a Client Support Advisor.
Starting salary: £16,000-£20,000, depending on experience.
Location: Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Galloway.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09.00-17.00. This role includes rotational weekend working, where you’ll work up to 7 hours no more than one weekend in four. You can work this from home and you’ll get your time back in lieu.
Travel: You will be required to travel, principally within the UK, for periods of a single day or a couple of days at a time, estimated to be one trip per month. A flexible outlook is favourable to meet the needs of the business as it grows. The job is predominantly office-based.
Closing date: Friday 2 February.
You’ll work with clients to help them grow their business, building a trusting relationship. You’ll help set up their accounts, provide online learning tutorials, user support and explore ways that they can use SuperControl to innovate.
We’re not expecting you to arrive with pre-existing knowledge of the software or the tourism industry. This is a role that you will grow into, and as you gain knowledge your responsibilities will increase.
- A fun outlook and go-getting attitude.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills; with the ability to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- The ability to communicate and motivate in writing.
- Self-driven and solutions-orientated, with a clear focus on customer needs>solutions.
- Adept in the use of MS technology, particularly Excel and Word.
- A team-player who gets on well with others.
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Natural resilience and an appetite for learning and personal development.
- Must be patient, friendly and courteous.
- Show keen attention to detail.
- Be reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Fluent English, with good spelling and grammar.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
- 29 days’ annual leave, including public holidays.
- Group personal pension scheme with 3% contribution from employer.
- Private healthcare after three years of continuous service.
- Relaxed, friendly working environment.
- Regular social events.
- A team of 35 awesome colleagues to work with. Regular social events.
Please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is the role for you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the full job spec here.