We have a new integration with a leading refund protection company, which entitles your guests to apply for a refund in certain, predefined circumstances beyond their control.
Benefits to you
The benefits to you are simple. If Mr and Mrs Smith are snowed in and unable to reach your property for their mini break, you don’t have to feel guilty about taking the hard line when it comes to keeping the money they’ve paid you for it. Although you’re always within your rights to uphold the terms of your cancellation policy in terms of fees or refunds, it might sometimes seem like a hard thing to do. However, if guests have taken out refund protection, you know they won’t really lose out. And, if they haven’t, you know they were offered it at the time of booking.
There are further benefits to our particular integration:
- All admin is handled by our partner so, in the event of a refund, the guest needs to contact them not you.
- You receive 30% commission on each sale (you do not need to return any commission you have received for cancelled bookings).
- It works for companies in any country.
Benefits to guests
The benefits to guests are obvious. Anything from illness to bad weather can give them good reason to have to cancel their holiday plans. And, refund protection means they won’t be out of pocket if this happens. Plus:
- The sales process is simple.
- It provides them with comprehensive refund protection of up to £1,500 per person.
- The entire booking value is covered (inclusive of all options and extras).
The set up process is very straightforward. Just log in to your SuperControl account and go to the Integrations menu for details or email our Support team for help.
Once you’re up and running, guests will be offered refund protection at the time of booking. You can also offer it to guests when placing an admin booking.
You will collect payment for the refund protection at the time of booking; our partner will then invoice you at the start of each month for the payment they’re due.
If you have any questions about this integration, or you’d like further information, please send us an email.