Earn up to 25% of the sign-up licence fee
You can earn extra revenue with our Refer and Earn scheme by recommending us other self-catering providers. You get up to 25% of the sign-up licence fee for any contact who becomes a SuperControl client. Where a customer is entitled to a discount, you earn 25% less their discount percentage.
How does it work?
1. RECOMMEND us
2. REFER those who are interested by completing our referral form
3. RECEIVE YOUR REWARD within 30 days of go-live date
More benefits for developers
When you use SuperControl to develop clients’ sites, you get more than financial rewards:
• A solution complete with functionality and payment processing
• Reduces your development time so that you can offer your service at a more cost-effective price
• You add value by helping clients develop their businesses
• Your clients may require upgrade work when they incorporate the SuperControl system
• Brings your business to the front of clients’ minds without you making a sales pitch
• Earns you income and the goodwill of your clients
Facts to help you recommend us
What to tell clients with no online booking service
• 60% of customers prefer to book online
• Integrates seamlessly into their current website
• Simple to use
• Can be up and running in a matter of days
What to tell clients who want to improve their online booking service
• Handles short breaks, discounts and special offers
• Instantly updates sites like Airbnb, HomeAway and many more
• Support requests resolved in an average of 1 working hour
• Attentive and personal service from an experienced team
• Strict security standards give customers the confidence to pay online
Terms of The “Refer and Earn” Referral Scheme
SuperControl’s “Refer and Earn” referral scheme (the “Scheme”) applies to introductions to contacts with whom we have had no prior connection (“Contacts”).
Referrals must be made in writing and acknowledged in writing in order to be recognised by SuperControl. Please complete the form fields below. The minimum information we require is: contact name, business name, telephone number, website address of the business you are referring. Please advise the Contact that you are referring him/her to us. You must ensure that the Contact has consented to receive a call from us.
We will pay you a one off payment of up to 25% of the applicable sign-up licence fee (“Commission”) for any referral that meets the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. All payments of Commission shall be inclusive of any applicable Value Added Tax. No Commission is payable on the annual licence fee for any subsequent years or on any other fees. Please note we retain the absolute discretion to refuse or to accept any referral, and to enter or not to enter into a contract with any Contact referred to us by you.
A New Client’s account may be eligible for a discount, price promotion or incentive scheme on sign-up. A maximum of 25% of the sign-up licence fee will be offered for a single account. Therefore, if the New Client is eligible for a discount the balance will be offered as the Commission. Eg: if the New Client is eligible for a 10% discount the Commission payable to you will be 15% of the sign-up licence fee.
The Contact must sign up as our new client (“New Client”) and pay our fees within 90 days of the referral in order for you to be eligible for a Commission. If a New Client signs up or pays more than 90 days after your referral then no referral Commission will be payable to you.
Commission will only be payable to you following our receipt of payment from the New Client. This is usually about 30 days after the expected ‘go live’ date of the New Client’s account.
If you refer a Contact to us who already knows of SuperControl® through our marketing and networking, or we already know the Contact, your referral will be ineligible for Commission.
We welcome contact from membership organisations that wish to formalise an agreement for referral of their members.
You are not authorised to contract on our behalf. You may not claim to represent us or attempt to bind us in any way. You agree to cease making any referrals to us if we ask you to.
We reserve the right to refuse access to or to terminate access to this Scheme to any business or individual for any reason.
This Scheme applies to referrals to new customers for our services only. Nothing in the Scheme or in these Terms and Conditions shall entitle you to any payments under The Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993.
The referral process
1. Please advise and obtain the consent of your referral Contact to our contacting him/her.
2. Submit your referral via the form below or by email.
3. You will receive automatic acknowledgement of your referral from the website once you have submitted the form. We will acknowledge your referral by email.
4. If the Contact signs up and becomes a New Client, we will notify you by email that the referral has been provisionally successful, pending receipt of contract and payment from the New Client.
5. We will commence the setup process with the New Client.
6. We contact you around 3 weeks after their expected “go live” date to make arrangements for your Commission to be paid to you.
7. You agree to send us an invoice for your referral upon request.
8. Provided we have been paid by the New Client, we will pay you by bank transfer, PayPal or cheque at the next payment run (which should usually be 30 days from our New Client’s “go live” date).